Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Selena Gomez and Drake Would Make the ... Weirdest Couple

Selena and Drake, right? Totally weird. Totally unexpected. Totally not happening at the moment (though it sounds like Selena Gomez would definitely be all right with it) and totally pissing Amanda Bynes off wherever she is right now, perhaps.

Gomez recently did an interview where she brought up Drake's name, saying that she refers to him as her "baby," though the two aren't dating, and says that she pretends Drake does different things just for her: 

"I'm like, 'Awww [Drake] did that for me,' when it's like, he did it on Twitter. I'm like, 'My baby did that for me!' ... [But] I just don't have a big enough butt for Drake."

Selena and Drake -- could they be adorable together? Does booty size really mean that much to Drake? What does that even mean, "My baby did that for me"? Is Selena losing her mind? So many questions, guys, and all the answers are ... well, they're weird, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment