Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Top 10 Lies Boys Tell their Girlfriends

 
      1. “You are the prettiest girl have ever seen”
Pretty ke when the beyonces, the Kims, the Nicki miyanch, the Kelly rolands, selena Gomez, miss riri of life are there then your man says you are the prettiest he has ever seen.When a guy says that hahaha na wash, am sure he probably meant you are the prettiest girl he has seen in the last 5 minutes.

2.       “Baby I was just thinking of you before you called self”
Yea right, your  guy is watching a football match and you have been expecting him to call but he didn’t, then you call and he’s like baby I was just thinking of you hahaha I pray o.....continue


3.       “I will never make you cry”
Sometimes guys don’t really make their girlfriends cry but if you count the number of times your man has made you laugh or cry trust me the number of times you have cried will be more.

4.       “Baby is not what you think”
Tah what else do you what her to think when same girl calls you at night, sends love text, and you chat with her always and smile and blush while chatting what else do you what her to think?

5.       “I promise not to cheat”
We guys are fund of breaking promises so when a guy says baby I promise not to cheat on you he probably means I’ll be faithful but conditions they o as long as you allow me the fetch water from that well once in a while *wink*s

6.       “I am nearly there”
He might still be at home when he says am nearly their

7.       “Happy birthday”
This lie guys tell when they use another girl as their profile picture but as soon as their  girlfriend come online the “owww baby you so cute” will turn happy birthday sometimes some guys would go as far as putting R.I.P lolz

8.       “I have missed you so much”
Yea yea after chatting half a day and probably talking on phone for half an hour and he’z like baby have missed you so much no be only

9.       “I am not the Jealous type”
Lwkmd really bros so why don’t you let her to dance with another guy in a party or better stay let here hug another guy and the guy then peaks her lol I tell  you he turn stone cold.

10.   “I will marry you”
This one I’ll leave you guys to talk about it. is it true or a lie guys tell to get a girl or make her love him more and give him kush… leave comments.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. tanks 4 sayn the truth... ur galfwend z just decivn herself thinkn u love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. guy na true yan

    ReplyDelete