Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Top 10 Lies Girls tell their boyfriends

1 “I don’t mind you looking at other girls’’
Guys don’t be stupid of cause she minds! She does not need to hear about how hot the girl is from the hunger games-unless you never want to get laid again, then yeah, sure go on and say it.
2 “I promise I won’t get mad”

Girls usually tell this lie after they ask for honest opinions
Example
Girl:  Do this pants make my but look fat
Boy: No
Girl: no seriously tell me what you think I promise won’t get mad
Boy: ok Yes
Girl: mtcheeew Jerk
See who won’t get mad.. continue


3 “I don’t care that you don’t use me as you profile picture on bbm, facebook, whatsapp or instagram”

4 “I love everything about you”
Ya ya so she loves the way you smell after playing football or mayb when you fart in her face or may be when you kiss her without brushing you mouth lolz girls shaaa

5 “I don’t care how much money you make”
Weli ladies you guys don’t care if your man can’t buy you the LV varsace Gucci YSL  bags, shoes, clothes, belts,  chanel lego bags,iphone5, blackberry of life Z10 Q10,expensive perfumes, the Ferrari , lambogini, Honda, Toyota, infinity, or even when he doesn’t take you on vacations abroad etc hehehe think twice

6 “I forgive You”
Hmmm when she says that without you begging for one week or a month self hehehe you gats to be scared cause it’s a Lie

7 “I don’t mind if you friends come over”

8 “I am just not ready for a boyfriend right now”
Lol big lie when girls be like yeah guys are wicked, fuck! Love, don’t wanna do this anymore, wanna stay single for a year like miley hehehe they are just lying to keep them boys away. I remember talking to a female friend of mine on a Sunday she was like I hate love, fuck love, guys are heartless, don’t wanna date anymore, blah  blah  blah guess what happened we talk the next and the bitch that sad all that just said yes to a guy that Monday afternoon… what a world

9 “Looks doesn’t matter to me”
Hahahaha I pray o looks doesn’t matter ke then why is it that when an ugly guy ask a girl out you belike NO I just wanna stay at home and chill… tah you  don’t want your friends to see and laught at you cause the guy wor wor lolzzzz

10 “No sex”
Yea this is controversial because few girls don’t lie about this NO SEX  thingi but those that lie lolz just touch the right buttons and she be like baby stop na owww ….you are killing me and then she starts scream your name. lolz


Thanks guys your boy oseni  ayodeji . am coming for guys too so set back and relax had to do the ladies first like they say ladies first. Leave comments using anonymous tag


8 comments:

  1. Hahaha wow so true ay u a badt guy... Shout out to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayo 4 ur mind u don finish galz nw oh..we dey wait to see hw u go take disgrace guys give us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lollz..true tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ lawrenta I na finish gals o na tru na

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur evil@ Ayo...lolzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur g.f av dz characteristics 2 abi guy...dah babe go tink say u love am

    ReplyDelete