Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Vector Thinks Some Nigerian Rappers Can Outdo Jay-Z In Freestyle



If I didn’t read the interview myself, I’d think it was a lie, but there it is in print. In an interview with Encomium Magazine, Vector put it out there that he believes that he and some other Nigerian rappers can outdo Jay-Z in a freestyle battle.

Here is what he said when asked what he’d do if he had a moment with Jay-Z:

If you had a moment with Jay Z, what will you tell him?
I will really like to freestyle with him. I hear he doesn’t write in the studio and that’s cool but somewhere in my head I’m thinking we can outdo that guy. I’d like for him to see that hip-hop for Naija no be beans.

Well, we’re not sure if Vector was in his right frame when he said it or if he meant to say it the way it came out, but you gotta admire the confidence. Whatever the case is, Vector needs more people for us to believe this. Or what do you think? Does he make a point? Can a Nigerian rapper actually outdo Jay-Z in a freestyle battle?

No comments:

Post a Comment