Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

EXPLICIT PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus Goes Completely Naked: GUESS What She Exposes (18+)

In case you hadn’t seen enough of Miley Cyrus' nipples lately, here they are again.

The singer and former Disney star is not taking a break from shocking the world with her display of nudity and erotic pictures any time soon.

The Wrecking Ball singer can be seen seductively lying on a bed; topless in the black and white photos for W magazine. see pic below



Speaking recently on why she likes to take off her clothes so much, the singer had this to say: "We never were inside, and we never wore shoes,I think it’s why I like wearing no clothes so much and I’m always naked."

"I just don’t get what half the girls are wearing. Everyone to me seems like Vanna White," she adds. "I’m trying to tell girls, like, ‘F**k that. You don’t have to wear makeup. You don’t have to have long blonde hair and big titties. That’s not what it’s about.' I like that I’m associated with sexuality and the kind of punk-rock s**t where we just don’t care."

No comments:

Post a Comment