Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo poses semi-naked for new underwear range


Cristiano Ronaldo's CR7 underwear line
We're always delighted when a hot, hunky footballer decides to bring out their own line of kecks.

But we were particularly pleased when these pics of Real Madrid legend Cristiano Ronaldo dropped into our inbox...

The buff 28-year-old launched his debut underwear range - CR7 by Cristiano Ronaldo - by revealing a 19-meter-tall campaign at Madrid's famous landmark, Palacio de Cibeles.



Speaking about his new line of undies, Ronaldo said: "Fashion and design are two passions of mine and I have wanted to launch my own brand for a long time.

"Working on this collection has given me a great creative outlet and I have loved every part of collaborating on the range, from selecting the colours and designs to testing the styles and fits myself. I am very proud that the collection is launching worldwide."igitalspyuk on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment