Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Celebrity quotes of the month: who said what?

  1. Celebrity quotes: which singer has only a good word for his devoted wife?

    Celebrity quotes: which singer has only a good word for his devoted wife?
    This newsworthy bloke has been getting a lot of press attention lately for something a bit saucy relating to another woman, but he couldn’t stop gushing in a magazine about his wife. Who is he?
    “I don’t know if I would still be alive in some ways if it wasn’t for [my wife]. She’s been my rock, my muse, my inspiration and I love her. The whole way.”
  2. Celebrity quotes: Robin Thicke

    Celebrity quotes: Robin Thicke
    'Blurred Lines' crooner Robin Thicke recently caused a media storm thanks to his VMAs performance with 20-year-old Miley Cyrus. But he only had great things to say about his wife, Paula Patton, in an interview with Prestige magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment