Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

(Hilarious) Encounter with a stingy yahoo boy

Lol this is a funny write-up inspired by a real life experience of the authour's friend.She titled it "Dating Stingy boys"Since I haven't written a diary in a while, she sent this to me and I'm humbled to know she started writing after reading my diary..
Please read and encourage with feed-back..This is for stingy guys and ladies who have encountered them before By KAYLA IGHO

When u meet a really cute guy,with a hot body, expensive car and an beautiful house... The first thought that comes to ur head is "God had blessed me"
A friend of mine kemi, thought the same thing when she met chris, chris is a very cute boy,dark skinned, pink lips, Very tall and has a mad body structure, he drives a red range rover 2012 and a black acura ZDX.. His Occupation :yahoo boy
She met chris at shoprite, they hit it off and exchanged pins, btw, he uses a bb porshe,..that day kemi and chris went shopping 2geda he spent over 800k on himself and dint even get funmi a g-string but she couldn't b bothered coz she had a lot of money on her that day! when it was about 8pm, chris dropped her off @ where she took a cab home, he dint even ask how much was the cab, talk less of paying. Again, she dint mind, coz she was looking @ fine boy, plus they just met. when she got home, she called me and jisted me, in my mind, I knew the boy was an "aka gum" but I kept quiet..



Three days after, kemi went to visit chris, they had already gotten pretty close and he even asked her out self. well, when she got there, she did big girl and payed for the cab.. Chris did as if he dint see, then took her into his really large house and they got talking, they drank ciroc vodka and pineapple juice, got high and one thing led to anoda..(They had Sex)immediately after, chris was a dear and said "ur officially ma girl" she smiled coz she thought he would dump her after sex, she left his house pretty late that day.. (she still payed cab fare o)
The next weekend kemi, being inlove,lied to her parents that she was coming to spend the weekend with me meanwhile she was going to be with chris. The innocent parents allowed her because kemi and I had planned it, I even begged her mum for her coz she promised me that when she returned she'll get me my cream, which was 10k.. As a good friend, I agreed..

When kemi got to chris's house, she got a warm welcome, (btw she payed for her cab again oo. All the way from festac, so far she has spent 12k for cab) they sha had a lot of fun, she went to buy my cream @ shop rite, which she payed for! Chris said he left his wallet @ home "lol" old gist...

On monday morning she came to my house after she left chris's she jisted me how they had mad sex, and how chris spent 600k popping bootles @ elegushi and dv8, I was sha excited coz I felt she came home with a duffle bag or atleast 3 new dresses or even new pant sef, When her jist was over, I was like "kay money so, where are we goin to for lunch?" I noticed a lil frown hidden with a giggle, and am like ogini?? Dnt u have money? She was like that,"he dint give her any money oo, that he only payed for cab! I smiled, and dint say anything, b4 she'll say am jealous

Kemi always called chris, sometimes for hours, but he'll never call only send text mssgs and bbm.. The only day he called that I was there, was when he wanted to ask her for how to do bis on glo...
They had already been dating for 3 mnths, kemi my friend's blackberry torch fone was already looking worse than curve 1, chris promised her evriday that he'll change it, "the boy was pathetic".. He never gave this girl money asin even cab fare for one day, she grew tired and one day when he asked her to come over she said she dint have money then, he asked how much it was she even lied and said 2k, he was like okay, "I'll call u when u shud start coming", that's how chris dint call that whole day again, but when she called he picked up the forth time and said " baby ama call u back am driving" till the next day oo. (Dunno if he was goin to sokoto.. Mtcheew)

Finally after my friends and I had talked sense into kemi.. Coz she had been spending her school fees for cab fare and credit to call this chris boy, we convinced her to ask him for 40k to complete the school fees coz I already gave her 20k, so kemi, called chris and was like she needed some money about 40k to complete her school fees.. He was like " errrm, okay, I invested some money into my business now, but at end of the month when I get my salary I'll see what I can do" plzz yahoo boy dey get salary??? Asin the boy is an "aradite".. I was laughing for hours at her.. Shebi, she was doing love with her school fees, this girl even bought chris a billionaire boys pants for 25k maybe she thought it wud make him release his hand, na so.. It dint work.. The boy was just a wizard...

When kemi finally had it was when chris picked a fight with her that she didn't pick up when he called her, and it was 3 days to her birthday o, also he kept ignoring her calls, she sent him a text of the venue for the party @ elegushi.. Chris dint even read lol.. His phone was even off tru out that day.. At that point kemi had opened her eyes and stopped calling. Though he called her 2days after her birthday to settle she dint even answer him..
Dating a stingy boy is hard ooo, and almost impossible..if u want to date a broke boy feel free, but a stingy boy??? God Forbid!! The signs were evident but kemi failed to see them!...

Kayla Igho

Posted by Emeh A

1 comment:

  1. Lol...I must say funny story...chop n clean mouth nai bee dix 1 o

    ReplyDelete