Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

LET'S TALK: AFRICANS AND SEXTAPE MUST READ!!!


For a while Africans and sextapes has been trending and no one seems to be saying anything about it. We have thrown away our social norms and values. Am talking about this because of the Ghanaian facebook sextape scandal of a beautiful promising young lady Benadicta Yeboah nahnah abynah .The Ghanaian Girl who Became Famous After a video(sextape) of her and her boyfriend Making Love Hit The internet, Benadicta Yeboah who was only 19 years old was A SHS Graduate. She just completed Adventist Girls Senior High(2014) at Ntonso on the Kumasi – Mampong Road, Benedicta Lives at Kwadaso Estate. Now there is rumor going around that she Allegedly Committed Suicide. Her Close friend yesterday Announced About Her Death on Instagram, For now i can say if shes DOA.

Although I was surprise to hear about the rumor of the death because she sent a statement apologizing to her family and everyone and stating she is alive on her facebook page. But that’s not the issue for me because am praying for her to be alive and turn a new leaf.
see pictures of Abynah, also the video that lead to all this, and her afterward statement after the cut

THE ISSUE FOR ME IS WHEN DID WE TURN WHITES AND STARTED MAKING SEXTAPES TO GET POPULAR AND FAMOUS? 

WOULD LET YOUR BOYFRIEND MAKE A VIDEO OF YOU AND HIM HAVING SEX ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE? SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS LET’S TALK
leave comments on the blog using the comment tab

Video





Pictures

most recent pic


abynah




abynah






abynah


abynah


abynah


abynah


abynah








abynah and her boyfriend

Her statement


***EDITOR’S NOTE***BY THE WAY, SHE HAS MORE THAN 19,000 FOLLOWERS NOW…
YES SHE IS #Winning



according to her “I’m most proud of the blessings that God has
bestowed upon me, in my life. He’s given me the vision to truly see
that you can fall down, but you can still get back up. Hopefully I’ll
learn from my mistakes and have the opportunity to strengthen and
improve the next thing I do. Secondly, I am here today to apologize
for the personal mistakes I have made and the embarrassment I have
caused. I make this apology to my neighbors and my constituents, but I
make it particularly to parents. I am not here to explain anything to
anyone.. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things
in our past… We learn from failure, not from success! I am glad that I
paid so little attention to your criticism…n pls m nt dead”

The issue for me is when did we turn whites and started making sextapes to get popular and famous?


Would let your boyfriend make a video of you and him having sex all in the name of LOVE? Share your thoughts LET’S TALK.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Facebook Followers & Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete