Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

Rapper, Young Jeezy Arrested For Telling His Son – “I Will Kill You”.

Young Jeezy was arrested in Atlanta, Georgia on Jan. 7 after a report surfaced claiming he told his son, 17, ‘I will kill you.’ But a new source says their Sept. 2012 argument never turned violent, and that the son’s mother is just using Young Jeezy.
Young Jeezy and his 17-year-old son Jadarius got into a screaming match in Sept. 2012, but the report claiming that he threatened his son with words like, “I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it,” are not true, TMZ is exclusively reporting.
Young Jeezy Arrested — Did He Threaten His Son?
Sources tell TMZ the fight, that occurred almost 16 months before Young Jeezy was arrested, stemmed from Young Jeezy telling his son he had too much of an attitude and he wanted him to move out of his house.

Jeezy and Jadarius erupted into a screaming war, but Jeezy claims he “never hit, chocked or dragged his son.” He does admit to shoving him.

The initial report claimed Jeezy told Jadarius: “I will kill you. I will put a bullet in your head right now,” and something similar to: “I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it.”

TMZ says Jadarius’ mother, Tenesha Dykes “is brainwashing the son against his dad and trying to squeeze every penny she can get from Jeezy.” They claim she set up Jeezy to be arrested and that the treats were made up and exaggerated.

Is Young Jeezy’s son happy that his father has been arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment