Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

Victoriouz Icon’s Love Letter To @EmmaNyra – See Love!


Well it’s no longer news that 19year old Music producer( Victoriouz Icon ) has a crush on Emma Nyra,but a LOVE letter wow…. now that’s a bold step.

Read his unedited love letter below:
Like a flower never chooses it’s surroundings,but grows beautifully despite the environmental issues,
so is the love i have for you in my heart,i did not choose…infact i tried to resist it but love so pure kept on growing more beautifully.
If i can do it all over again,I would still want to be inlove with you.
embrassing life and finding ways to smile even in difficult situations.
Like flowers of different colors and aromas,your love brings colour to my world. I find it difficult to hide this from the world so i just wanted to say…..your my flower and I will care for you,because I simply love you

sender Victoriouz Icon …

No comments:

Post a Comment